1. If you have dentures, make sure they are fitted properly.
2. Sucking on hard candy and chewing gum should be avoided. Be sure to avoid sugarless candies that contain sweeteners like sorbitol that may upset the stomach. Also avoid food/drink with high fructose corn syrup.
3. Stop drinking carbonated soda beverages.
4. Are you lactose intolerant? Try avoiding milk and milk products to find out if this solves your problem.
5. Know which foods promote gas production and cut them from your diet. Foods such as brussel sprouts, beans, broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower.
6. Exercise stimulates the passage of gas through the digestive tract. Start walking, running or anything else that is easy and fun to do.
It is important to note that any abnormalities should be examined by your doctor. Try these simple tips and always know that the intestinal flatulence odor can be managed by Devrom® chewable tablets and capsules. Devrom® is an "internal deodorant" and an FDA approved medicine to safely and effectively deodorize odor from flatulence and stool. A trusted name for over 50 years, Devrom® is available without a prescription (no Rx required). Considered an internal deodorant, Devrom® is available as a banana flavored chewable tablet or gelatin capsule and is gluten free. It works quickly and provides total relief or your money back. The active ingredient is 200mg bismuth subgallate. Commonly used by people who have fecal incontinence and have had ileostomy, colostomy and bariatric surgery (duodenal switch, gastric bypass, biliopancreatic diversion) to deodorize embarassing flatulence odor. It can be used by anyone who has a difficult time managing fecal malodor. Try Devrom® today!