- Watch your intake of veggies often linked to gas production.
- Brussel Sprouts
- Take a break from chewing gum
- Try sipping a drink without a straw
- Moderate your lactose consumption (found in dairy)
- Kick the smoking habit
- Watch out for fructose often found in soda drinks
- Find quick relief of gas production with gas pills like Gas-X (simethicone) and Beano (alpha-galactosidase enzyme) that reduce the amount of gas.
- Don't bother with antacids to manage flatulence.
- Try pepermint tea to soothe an upset stomach.
- Flatulence odor is easily managed with Devrom (internal deodorant) available as a chewable tablet or capsule.
Friday, December 29, 2017
Flatulence Management - 10 Tips To Keep You Free From Embarrassment
Whether you're hopping from party to party this holiday season, taking a flight to the tropics, or just taking it easy at home. Here are some ten tips to help you keep flatulence under control.